Regulatory & Compliances
Regulatory & Compliance Services focus on helping organizations address regulatory requirements pertinent to their business activities and strategic objectives in an effective and cost-efficient manner. We provide a wide array of services to organizations in regulated industries who proactively seek to promote compliance standards, educate their workforce and detect potential violations.
We also assist clients in addressing identified compliance issues, interacting with regulatory authorities, and responding to inquiries, investigations and other regulatory actions.
As one of India’ s leading and most compliant HR Services providers, Centum is today more than sufficiently equipped to cater to your requirements in the domain of Regulatory Compliance, Statutory and Labor Law Compliances. We offer a comprehensive service for your labor law compliance needs taking care of these regulations:
- PF Act
- ESI Act
- Minimum Wages Act
- Payment of Wages Act
- Bonus Act
- Contract Labor Regulation Act
- Professional Tax Act
- Shop and Establishment Act
- Labor Welfare Fund
- Maternity Benefit Act
- Other Labor Regulations Act as applicable for the establishment
Statutory compliance process means:
- Programmatic approach built from the top down and focuses on the specific risks the organization faces.
- Free from legal implications & penalties
- Centralized error free data & documents that is readily available
- Expert support during inspections / audits
- Ethical practices with strict timeline
- Achieve 100% compliance
You can trust our expertise in statutory compliance related to employment to compliment your existing payroll processes. We assist you to improve your process efficiencies and also help you reduce your expenditure, both time and costs.
Interested in Regulatory & Compliances ? Click here..